Great for normal, dry, sensitive and combination skin, this soothing face wash is a moisturizing blend of pure organic Castile soap, aloe gel, olive oil chamomile, lavender and rose essential oils. Packed with Oils vitamins and minerals to help pull dirt and clear pores without over drying. Chamomile and Lavender and Rose are wonderful at calming inflammation, tightening and toning the skin and also have antibacterial and antiseptic properties to keep your skin clear.
Chamomile & Lavender Face Cleanser
Steps when using a facial cleanser
- Make sure your hands are clean.
- Use warm water to splash your face and make it wet.
- Get a small amount of facial cleanser and apply it on your fingertips. You can also use a soft washcloth that is made of cotton.
- Apply the cleanser onto your face gently. Use a circular motion while ensuring that all the areas of your face is covered. Start from your forehead going to your cheeks, nose, chin, and then your neck. Concentrate on areas that you know is the dirtiest. Usually, your nose would need a lot of attention – especially if you are prone to have a lot of blackheads here.
- Continue massaging for a minute and then leave the cleanser on your face for a couple of minutes to allow it to penetrate.
- Rinse your face thoroughly with lukewarm water. Remove all the traces of the cleanser on your face. Feel free to use a cotton pad for better effects.
- Splash cold water on your face to shrink your pores and help improve the circulation of blood.
- Dry your face using a clean facial towel. Ideally, you want to have a separate towel that you will only use on your face.
- Once dry, apply other products – preferably a toner and then moisturizer after. The toner will take care of the other dirt that the cleanser failed to remove.